- Botanical name: Santolina rosmarinifolia 'Lemon Fizz'
- Common name: Santolina
- Plant type: Shrub
- Evergreen/Deciduous: Evergreen
- Features: Aromatic foliage, Flowers
Santolina is a group of small or medium-sized shrubs that make neat, rounded bushes, with finely divided foliage. Santolina rosmarinifolia 'Lemon Fizz' is denser than the species and a more attractive plant for rock gardens, containers and small beds.
Grow Santolina rosmarinifolia 'Lemon Fizz' in well-drained soil in full sun. In colder areas, it will need protection in winter. Grow in pots which you can move indoors in autumn, or take cuttings in late summer to overwinter indoors as an insurance policy.
- Sun exposure: Full sun
- Aspect: South facing, West facing
- Position in border: Front
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Soil type: Well drained/light/sandy