Gardeners' World Magazine poetry competition 2012 terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions will govern your entry to this competition.
2. The competition is open to everyone except employees of Immediate Media and its associated companies.
3. The poem must not have been entered in or won any prize in any other competition anywhere in the world and must not have been previously published in print or online. It must be your own original work and you must be the sole owner of thge copyright. Gardeners' World Magazine and Immediate Media do not accept any liability for the publication of plagiarised entries. No age limit applies to entries.
4. By entering, you grant to Immediate Media Company London Limited a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free licence to publish and broadcast your poem in any media.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email by mid-October 2012. The poem will be published in the December 2012 issue of Gardeners' World Magazine, which will go on sale on Thursday 22 November, 2012. Poetry Please may also select some of the submitted poems for broadcast.
6. The poems will be judged by an independent panel. Immediate Media reserves the right to withold prizes, if, in the opinion of the judges, the standard so warrants.
7. Entries will not be returned. No alterations may be made to a poem once submitted.
8. The winner consents to the use of their entry, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Immediate Media, without compensation.
Return to poetry competition 2012 main page