Summer's on the horizon, so it's the ideal time to turn plans into action and start creating your perfect garden.
With an expansive range of products, Wyevale Garden Centres have all you need to get going. Grow your own by choosing from the range of fruit trees, herbs and veg plants, then take your pick of compost and containers for planting up. Don't forget to set out areas to relax and eat in – start with some garden furniture and a barbecue, then surround with a gorgeous mix of perennials, shrubs and climbers.
We have five prizes available to win, each comprising of a £100 voucher to spend at Wyevale Garden Centres.
For more information on the range of plants, garden furniture, containers and lots more from Wyevale Garden Centres, visit wyevalegardencentres.co.uk.
- We have five prizes available to win. Each prize comprises one £100 Wyevale Garden Centre gift voucher, valid on all items at any of their centres in England and Wales
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Monday 19 June, 2017
- Winners will be notified and prizes sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55am, Monday 19 June, 2017. Please note that this competition is only open to residents of England and Wales.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
What is the process of removing spent flower heads to promote further flowers known as?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Chris Williams of Essex
Christina Hall of W Midlands
Zoe Tempest of West Sussex
Julie Perry of kent
Clare Durston of Gwent
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, except residents of Northern Ireland and Scotland, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative, the vouchers cannot be redeemed online and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.