Every garden deserves a cosy outdoor retreat that can be used rain or shine.
The Scanline Pavilion range from Nordic Garden Buildings ensures you have an insulated garden room, which can be used 365 days of the year. This maintenance free
double-glazed building is designed to stay beautiful and to last, ensuring you
spend evenings and weekends enjoying your new garden room instead of painting, staining
or repairing. Including a high security door and window locking
features, your garden room can be decked out with a table and chairs for dining, and can serve as a home for plants.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of a Scanline Evia Pavilion from Nordic Garden Buildings, worth £6,195.
For more information on the Scanline Evia Pavilion, plus other garden buildings from Nordic Garden Buildings, visit nordicgardenbuildings.com.
- We have one prize available to win from Nordic Garden Buildings, from £6,195
- The prize comprises of one white Scanline Evia Pavilion, including delivery and installation. The pavilion measures 2838mm x 2656mm x 2656mm (H x W x D)
- A concrete base must be installed by the winner before the pavilion is installed
- The winner is responsible for the cost of the concrete base
- The winner is responsible for ensuring planning permissions (if applicable) are in place before the pavilion is installed
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 19 October, 2017
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 19 October, 2017. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only. Installation not on mainland England, Scotland or Wales may be subject to additional charges.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
Which country isn't a part of Scandinavia?
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The winner must be willing to participate in ongoing marketing campaigns and provide a testimonial about their prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
18. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
21. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
22. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.