Little beats having some time off from work to relax and recharge your batteries, in beautiful and tranquil surroundings.
Built around an 18-hole golf course with fishing lakes and a beautiful oak-built leisure complex, Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club in Cambridgeshire is a picturesque luxury lodge development just an hour’s drive from London. The park also has bird-watching spots and nature trails to explore.
South Lakeland Leisure Village is ideally positioned on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty between the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Morecambe Bay. On the award-winning 60-acre site, which is home to around 280 stylish holiday homes, guests can relax in the spa and indoor pool or sail on the boating lake.
We have one prize available to win, from Freedom to Go in partnership with Pure Leisure Group. The prize – which can be taken at either of the two parks and is worth up to £1,200 – comprises a four-night stay for up to four people in a luxury two bedroom lodge, plus passes to use the leisure facilities.
- We have one prize available to win, from Freedom to Go and Pure Leisure Group
- The prize comprises a four-night holiday and passes to use the leisure facilities at either Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club in Cambridgeshire or South Lakeland Leisure Village in the Lake District. The prize is worth up to £1,200
- The winner can choose up to three people to bring with them, and all will stay in a two-bedroom luxury lodge at either Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club or South Lakeland Leisure Village, from Monday to Friday, before 31 October, 2017. Bank holidays are excluded
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 1 December, 2016
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 1 December, 2016. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
When was garden designer Gertrude Jekyll born?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Clare Easton of Surrey
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.