Warm evenings spent dining alfresco have to be one of summer's finest pleasures.
The Treviso Pizza Oven is all you need to cook delicious pizzas outdoors. Finished in stainless steel with a striking red body, the large domed oven benefits from a high quality double skinned cavity for increased heat retention, as well as a stone brick surface upon which to cook the pizzas. The oven features a flue damper and air vents to maintain the perfect cooking temperatures, as well as a side table and handy storage shelf for cooking accessories. Not a fan of pizza? You can also bake or smoke meat, vegetables, fish, desserts and lots more.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of a Treviso Pizza Oven worth £999.99, from Great Little Garden.
For more information on the pizza oven, plus a range of plants, garden furniture, garden buildings and more, visit greatlittlegarden.co.uk.
- We have one prize available to win, comprising of a Treviso pizza oven worth £999.99, from Great Little Garden
- The pizza oven measures 178cm x 97cm x 78cm (H x W x D)
- Please note the prize supplier can’t deliver to the following locations: Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or the postcode areas: AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Thursday 21 December, 2017
- The winner will be notified and prize sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 21 December, 2017. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
Where is the village of Cheddar?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Christopher O Mara of Greater Manchester
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of mainland UK, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online on the closed competition page within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.