A well-chosen wall print can act as a focal point in the home, and there are plenty of beautiful works to choose from, many with a botanical theme for gardeners.
Award-winning artist Mary Ann Rogers offers a range of beautifully designed products, including colourful watercolour originals, prints and gifts. Freshen up a room with the colourful ’Spring Tulips’ limited edition print, and keep track of important dates in the cheerfully designed 2017 calendar. For trips to gardens, use the journal to note down planting and design ideas.
We have three prizes available to win, worth £125. Each prize includes a ‘Spring Tulips’ signed limited edition print, 2017 calendar and a journal.
To discover more Mary Ann Rogers prints, originals, gifts and more, visit marogers.com.
- We have three prizes available to win, worth £125. Each prize comprises one 'Spring Tulips' signed limited edition print (mounted and wrapped) by Mary Ann Rogers, worth £105, one 2017 calendar, worth £10, and one journal, worth £10
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 1 December, 2016
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 1 December, 2016. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
Where could you visit the Keukenhof flower gardens?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Carol Honeybun of Dorset
Angela McDonald of West Midlands
kathleen hooper of carmarthenshire
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.