Well-designed, efficient tools allow you to mow, trim and cut in next to no time – a real boon if you need to do it two or three times a week.
Since 1923, the Blaupunkt ‘blue dot’ has served to assure quality, now extending to garden power tools. Keep lawns in fine fettle with the compact and quiet GX4000 and GX1000 electric lawn mowers, then tidy up the edges with the GT4000 2-in-1 grass trimmer and lawn edger. Pruning jobs is where the PS4000 pole saw and HT4000 hedgetrimmer come in – able to tackle big and small jobs, both are lightweight and comfortable to use. All tools in the range come with a three year warranty.
We have five prizes available to win, each comprising of a garden power tool for each winner, from Blaupunkt.
To find out more about the garden power tools offered and more, visit bp-tools.co.uk.
- We have five prizes available to win. The first place winner will receive a GX4000 High Power 1300W Lawnmower with 35L grass collector bag, worth £114.99; the second place winner will receive a PS4000 2.4m Long Reach 750W Pole Saw, worth £119.99; the third place winner will receive a GX1000 High Performance 1000W Lawnmower, worth £84.99; the fourth place winner will receive a HT4000 Dual Action 600W Hedge Trimmer, worth £74.98 and the fifth place winner will receive one GT4000 2-in-1 Grass Trimmer and Lawn Edger, worth £59.99
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Thursday 8 June, 2017
- The winner will be notified and prizes sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55am, Thursday 8 June, 2017. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
What's the common name for Buxus sempervirens?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Elaine Ingram of United Kingdom
stephen collins of leicestershire
alun thomas of bridgend
Andrew Constantine of Yorkshire
Kim Priggen of Surrey
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.