Visiting a flower show is one of the highlights of summer – and many now include foodie attractions as well as glorious blooms and expert advice.
The Southport Flower Show, which runs from 17-20 August, 2017 is known for the impressive blooms on display in the Grand Floral Marquee, and has a growing reputation as a foodie's favourite. The UK's largest independent flower show, this year's celebrity guests include Carol Klein, David Domoney and Christine Walkden. Also making an appearance will be professional upcycler Max McMurdo, providing his tips on how to transform household items into treasures.
We have a pair of VIP tickets, worth £220, available to win. We also have four runner-up pairs of day tickets, each ticket worth £19, valid for any day of the show.
For up-to-date information on the show and to book tickets, visit southportflowershow.co.uk.
- We have one pair of VIP Experience tickets to the Southport Flower Show, worth £220. The VIP experience includes a cool glass of Pimm's on arrival, a three-course lunch, complimentary bar, afternoon tea and a show programme
- Four runners up will each receive a pair of day tickets, valid for any day and provide access to the showground. Each day ticket is worth £19
- Winners will need to provide their own transport to the show
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Thursday 13 July, 2017
- Winners will be notified and prizes sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is 11:55am, Thursday 13 July, 2017. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
Which of the following cities is found on Merseyside?
The answer is:
and the prize goes to…
Rosemary Urbainczyk of Herefordshire
Carl Dickin of Lancashire
CAROLINE SHIPTON of MERSEYSIDE
sally amey of Suffolk
Glyn Hughes of Cheshire
See here for Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is noon on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry/entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 60 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
17. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/previous-winners within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
20. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.