Around the Jacobean-style Grade II listed house are lovely gardens, with three lakes, a woodland walk, vibrant herbaceous borders and a large wrought-iron gazebo, all set within more than 100 acres of parkland.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Capesthorne Hall
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on Mon or event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase one ticket online and show 2-for-1 card on entry for the additional visitor
Open 28 Mar-31 Oct, Sun & bank hols, 12 noon-5pm
Adults £12, seniors £10, children (5-16) £6. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available