Much of this 25-acre garden’s roots lie in the picturesque landscape style of the early 1800s. The rhododendron wood is a blaze of colour in spring and early summer, and the walled garden’s borders offer a long season of interest, from spring hellebores to autumn asters. Beyond this, terraced lawns lead to an apple orchard, underplanted with alliums and tulips, while herbaceous borders open out onto a productive vegetable garden adorned with sweet peas, roses and clematis.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Kentchurch Court Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on 23 May & 27 Jun or event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors are not required to prebook . Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day
- Please note the gardens are in the process of moving to a cashless system for tickets. They will still be accepting cash until they have moved over. Contact the garden before visiting for updates
Open 2 Apr-30 Sep, Mon-Fri, 11am-5pm.
Adults & seniors £5, under-14s free. Booking may be required – see website