Incorporating mythology, fantasy and culture, these gardens aim to transport you around the globe and into a magical world beyond. Inventive planting ensures scent and colour all year, with striking and unusual trees and shrubs acting as focal points. At every turn there are surprises, with more than 20 water features bringing movement, sound and drama. You can even walk into a living work of art in the Monet garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Ralph Court Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on charity days or evening events – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket online for admission for 2 people
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day to validate your booking
Open 8 Mar-31 Dec, daily, 10am-5pm
Adults & seniors £10, children (3-16) £7. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available