Set among sheep-grazed parkland, these 10 acres include a formal rose garden, herbaceous borders, a large productive walled kitchen garden and an Italian garden with fountain and olive trees. The woodland offers peaceful walks and native wildflowers, while rhododendrons and azaleas light up the wild garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Rode Hall Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25%
- Card not valid on event days, such as bluebell walks & plant fairs – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Please purchase one ticket online and ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
See website for opening dates, Wed & bank hol Mon only, 11am-5pm
Adults & seniors £5, children (5-15) £2. Booking may be required – see website