Fresh surprises of colour, form and texture await you around every corner, with many unusual herbaceous plants, roses and trees. There is also a potager designed by Rosemary Verey, full of vegetables, fruit and flowers, while a stream runs along the bottom of this tranquil garden, with rural views.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at The Old Rectory Gardens - GARDEN CLOSED FROM AUGUST 2021
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 visitors are not required to prebook, but visitors should always check the website before visiting
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you on your visiting day
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, The Old Rectory Gardens is permanently closed
Open 3 Apr-15 Sep, Wed & Sat, 12 noon-5pm. Check website for occasional closures before setting off
Adults £8, seniors £7, children (10-16) £3. No booking - walk up - only