A formal, modern garden on an old site, its garden rooms are richly planted with perennials and bursting with design ideas. It is renowned for its salvias, phlox, clematis and roses, growing in controlled exuberance, and for its clever use of colour, form and scale.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Wollerton Old Hall Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on charity days
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 Gardeners' World ticket online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 2 Apr-31 May, Fri, Sun & bank hols; 3 Jun-30 Aug, Thu, Fri, Sun & bank hols; plus Sep (see website for days); 11am-5pm
Adults & seniors £8.50, children (5-15) £1. Booking essential – see website