This richly planted garden has many unusual combinations of flowers and shrubs. Don’t miss the blue Himalayan poppies in early summer, the 200 old-fashioned roses, the colourful herbaceous borders, and the sleeping giantess earth sculpture.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Dalemain Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on event or festival days – phone or see website
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Please book one adult ticket and one Gardeners' World 2 for 1 ticket online.
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking.
Open 29 Mar-13 Dec, Sun-Thu & bank hols, 10am-4.30pm; plus Fri in May-Sep, 11am-3pm
Adults £9.50, seniors £8.50, under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available