These 12-acre informal, wildlife-friendly gardens and arboretum are designed for year-round interest and inspiration. The ever-growing collection of labelled trees, shrubs, perennials, climbers and ground-cover plants complement the garden art, ponds and meadows, in this beautiful rural setting. See if you can find your way through the quiz maze, then take a well-deserved rest on the quirky seating.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Longframlington Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%. Printable map available on website
- Card not valid on event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Pre-booking is not required Wed-Sat. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day
Open all year: 25 Mar-30 Oct, Wed-Sat, 10am-4.30pm; other dates available if booked at least 24 hrs ahead
Adults & seniors £7.50, accompanied under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available