This tranquil, green oasis nestles on the west coast, warmed by the Gulf Stream. Its rhododendrons, azaleas, magnolias and other flowering shrubs bring abundant colour and fragrance during the spring and summer months, while perennials bloom through into autumn. Highlights include the blue poppies, giant Himalayan lilies, Chatham Island forget-me-nots, heron pond and spectacular views.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Arduaine Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on event days – check before setting off
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Book 1 non-member and 1 member ticket online. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
- Visit the ‘Planning Your Visit’ section on the garden website for up-to-date visiting information
For up-to-date opening details & prices, see website
Booking may be required – see website