In the walled garden, enjoy the serene contemporary plantings of grasses and perennials. There is an ornamental potager and an abundance of fragrant roses, plus a maturing American prairie and winter garden. You can also take a stroll along the burn, through the woodlands and down to the sea.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Cambo Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on event days or open days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 tickets can only be purchased at the door
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on your visiting day
Open all year, daily, 10am-5pm. (4pm Nov-Jan)
Adults & seniors £6.50, under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available