Head for the walled garden to see a rare example of a Victorian kitchen garden, filled with fruit, vegetables and flowers. The herbaceous borders reach their colourful and fragrant peak at different points from late spring to late summer. Also take a stroll through the beautiful mature woodland of the Star Plantation, and admire the impressive formal millennium parterre.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Floors Castle Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Tickets for the castle and garden must be booked online, purchasing 1 ticket for 2 persons admission
- Tickets for garden only can be purchased on site on the day on your visit
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Apr-30 Sep, daily,10.30-5pm (4pm in Mar)
Adults & seniors £15/£7 (castle & garden/garden only), under-16s free. Booking essential – see website