Explore the extensive grounds and Victorian gardens in this historic setting, overlooking the Firth of Clyde. You’ll find herbaceous borders, pools and a pinetum full of colossal conifers. In the kitchen garden a colourful tapestry of vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers are grown, with a glass pavilion as the centrepiece. Don’t miss the wildflower meadows, shore walk, rock garden with Victorian water features, and the Southern Hemisphere treasures in the ‘wee garden’.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Mount Stuart
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase tickets from the 'Free Flow' section online. Book 1 adult ticket and 1 members ticket online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
For up-to-date opening details, see website
Adults £13, seniors £11, children (5-15) £7.50. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available