Encircling the historic manor house, these delightful five-acre gardens include a yew maze, parterre, physic garden, kitchen garden and orchard. Imaginative plantings and beautiful plant associations abound, with various colour themes and structural forms.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Chenies Manor House & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 Historic House/Chenies Member ticket online. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 19 Apr-26 Oct, Mon & Tue, 2-5pm
Adults & seniors £9/£6, children (3-14) £5/£4 (house & garden/garden only). Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available