A tranquil and inspirational coastal garden that’s full of character. Inventive planting and design is complemented by original sculptures and rusted metal. It’s an oasis of calm, with a fascinating tapestry of plants and no exposed soil or lawn. The garden was a finalist in the Small Spaces category of BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Garden of the Year 2016. All proceeds from Gardeners’ World 2-for-1 visits go to Macmillan Cancer support.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Driftwood Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on charity days: 29 Jun, 13 Jul, 25 & 26 Jul, 1 Aug
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book 2-for-1 tickets please call or email
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Jun-12 Aug, daily, 10am-5pm by appointment
Adults & seniors £8.50, under-16s free – entry includes tour by the owner. Booking essential – see website