Explore more than 20 of Henry Moore’s iconic outdoor sculptures set in the grounds of his former home, Hoglands, surrounded by beautiful countryside. You can get a fascinating insight into Moore’s creative process in his studios, and view the cottage garden created by his wife.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 25% (use code GWSINGLE)
- Use discount code GW241-2021
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book, add 2 adult tickets to your basket and apply discount code above. Ensure you have your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 31 Mar-31 Oct, Wed-Sun & bank hols, 11am-5pm, 6 Nov-12 Dec, Sat & Sun 11am-4pm
Adults £13.25, seniors £11.80, children (5-18) £7. Ticket includes studios, exhibition & gardens. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available