This little-known but large and well-maintained garden is a skilful mix of formal design and more naturalised plantings. There is colour through the seasons, but spring is a particular delight, with daffodils, camellias, magnolias and bluebells.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Hole Park Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on charity or event days: 11 Apr, 12 May, 6 Jun, 1-4 Jul, 10 Oct
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket and 1 Gardeners' World ticket online
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Apr-4 Jul, daily; 7 Jul-31 Oct, Wed & Thu, plus Sun in Oct; 11am-6pm
Adults & seniors £9, children (5-16) £1. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available