Home to the most diverse collection of living plants on the planet, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, is a 326-acre World Heritage Site. Whatever the weather, there’s always plenty to enjoy, including the tropical Palm House, many rare and beautiful plants, an 18m-high Treetop Walkway, and much more. The Children’s Garden offers plant-themed adventures, while the stunning Temperate House showcases plants from across five continents and 16 islands. This summer you can enter the Secret World of Plants (1 May-19 Sep) to see and hear plants like never before.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Kew Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Use discount code gardenersworld
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets online, select your date and time, enter the discount code above and purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket for 2 persons admission
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, daily, from 10am – closing times vary. Phone or see website for current closing times & glasshouse opening details
Prices stated as of 17 May. Adults £17.50/£19.50, seniors £15.50/£17.50, children (4-16) £5/£6 (booked in advance/booked on the day). Booking essential – see website