Inspirational planting ideas abound in the colour-themed borders, which evolve seamlessly through the seasons, from spring pastels to rich late-summer hues. Across this gently sloping, south-facing site, the many trees enhance the borders and round off the visitor season with their fiery autumn foliage.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Merriments Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card not valid on charity days
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 card holders do not need to book in advance
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card and show upon arrival
Open 21 Mar-31 Oct, daily, 9.30am-4.30pm (10am-4pm on Sun)
Adults £9, seniors £8, under-16s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available