Discover a spectacular collection of historic rhododendrons and azaleas, Japanese maples, rare shrubs and mature trees (including original specimens brought back by 19th- century plant hunters). Don’t miss the bluebells in spring, panoramic views across the Weald of Kent, the hedge maze, and the walled garden with its sculpted terracing, borders, fountains and kitchen garden. Also, at weekends and in school holidays, keep your eyes peeled for the elusive resident yeti.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Riverhill Himalayan Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Use discount code 1FREE
- Card not valid on charity days: 28 Apr & 10 Jun
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To purchase tickets, add 2 tickets to your cart online, select 'check out' and apply the discount code above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 12 Mar-31 Oct, Wed-Sun & bank hols, 9am-5pm
Adults, seniors & over-3s £7. Booking essential – see website