Natural woodland, shrubs, glades, ferns and ponds support, frame and enhance the ever-changing collection of contemporary sculptures. Each is placed in a carefully considered spot in the garden, creating an inspired combination of peaceful, enclosed harmony and dramatic, surprise vistas.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at The Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on Tue or Wed
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 Gardeners' World ticket online for 2 persons admission. Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 2 Apr-31 Oct, Thu-Sun, 11am-6pm (12 noon-5pm on Sun)
Adults £12.50, seniors £8.50, children (5-16) £7.50. Booking essential – see website