Set in the heart of Windsor Great Park, this garden offers 35 acres of interlinked gardens, each coming into its own through the seasons. Highlights include the spring woodland with azaleas and rhododendrons, the contemporary rose garden, colourful herbaceous borders, winter beds and temperate glasshouse.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at The Savill Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Use discount code GARDEN241
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets, add 2 adult tickets to your basket online and apply discount code above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, daily, 9.30am-6pm (4.30pm Nov-Feb)
Adults & seniors £13.50, children (5-15) £6.50, reduced rates in winter. Booking essential – see website