Relax beside the picturesque ponds and lakes that are home to the country’s largest National Collection of waterlilies, in flower from late spring right through to early autumn. Wildlife thrives in these naturalistic water gardens, among the native trees, wildflowers and other moisture-loving plants.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Bennetts Water Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid 1 Jun-30 Jul
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- 2-for-1 tickets purchased here.Please check card not valid dates above
Open 12 Apr-1 Oct, Sun-Fri, 10am-4pm
Adults & seniors £10, children (5-16) £4.50. Booking may be required – see website