Enjoy the peace and beauty of these 30 acres, home to many impressive and remarkable trees. Most of the garden is informal woodland with shrubs and wildflowers, but there is also a formal flower garden, New Zealand garden and summerhouse. The garden is being restored and developed, ensuring there is always lots to see.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Enys Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid in May
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 1 adult ticket online for 2 persons admission
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 1 Apr-30 Sep, Tue, Thu & Sun, 2-5pm (from 11am on Sun)
Adults £8, seniors £6, children (6-16) £2. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available