These gardens were one of the last laid out by 18th-century landscape designer Humphry Repton, in 1814. They include a fragrant rose walk, herbaceous border, yew arch, shell grotto, dell, arboretum and terraced walks overlooking the river Tamar.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Hotel Endsleigh
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Garden may close for private functions or in severe weather – phone to check before travelling. Card not valid on charity days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Visitors can usually walk-up to the garden, however it is recommended to phone before visiting
Open all year, daily, 9am-dusk
Adults £8, seniors £5, under-16s free. Booking may be required – see website