More than 1,500 varieties of fragrant and aromatic plants delight your senses in this botanic garden by the river Stour. Providing ingredients and trial beds for Parterre Perfumes, it is also a colourful visual treat. The formal gardens feature plants from the various perfume categories, including citrus, fougère and spice. Beyond are the fragrant crop fields, as well as a river walk and orchard with beehives.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Keyneston Mill
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 20%
- Use discount code 2for1 or GW20 for single visitor discount
- Card not valid at weekends in Aug, or on charity days: 25 May & 14 Sep
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To purchase tickets online, tick the adult ticket, select 2 quantity, add to cart and when viewing cart you can apply the discount code above
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, Wed-Mon, 10am-5pm
Adults & seniors £8 (free 1 Nov-31 Mar), under-12s free. Booking advisable – walk-up may also be available