Around the tranquil waterways and mature trees and shrubs you’ll find extensive herbaceous borders, a bog garden, natural pond, fernery and gravel garden. Take time to sit and relax, and you may well spot some of the wildlife that thrives in this three-acre garden.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Marsh Villa Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on charity day – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, Marsh Villa Gardens is currently closed. We will provide an update when this changes
Open 6 Apr-30 Sep, Sun-Wed, 10am-6pm
Adults & seniors £6, under-12s free. Booking may be required – see website