Created by Capability Brown, the parkland is a gently rolling landscape with two large lakes, many mature trees and a cascade. You can also explore the peaceful chapel garden, wisteria-clad courtyard, fernery, formal lavender parterre, Spanish garden with pelargoniums and grapevines, and 19th-century clipped box maze.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Ugbrooke House & Gardens
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on charity or event days – phone or see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Due to restrictions, the card is valid for the garden only and not for the house & garden
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 card on your visiting day
Open 21 Jun-29 Jul, Mon-Thu – see website for times & possible open days in Aug
Adults £10, seniors £9.50, children (5-16) £5.50. No booking - walk-up only