This new botanic garden offers collections of Mediterranean plants, rare natives and useful plants, including Chinese and European herbs. The glasshouses are home to tropical fruits, medicinal plants, succulents,orchids and a giant Amazon waterlily.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at University of Bristol Botanic Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 10%
- Card not valid on charity days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- To book tickets online, select your time slot and add 1 ticket to your basket. For the free ticket, you will have to select the same time slot and change the amount to 0.00 and add ticket to your basket. You should have 1 full priced ticket and 1 free ticket to purchase in your basket
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open all year, 10am-4.30pm: 14 Apr-30 Nov, daily; rest of year Mon-Fri
Adults & seniors £7.70, under-18s free. Booking may be required – see website