This contemporary, organically certified garden offers beauty and inspiration throughout summer, from the flowering of the perennial meadow to the tapestry of colour in the gravel garden. The birch grove is underplanted with lush ferns, while the veggie garden is both productive and attractive, with many different crops and flowers.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Yeo Valley Organic Garden
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Single visitor discount: 50%
- Card not valid on charity day 18 Apr
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Please email email@example.com to receive your 2-for-1 discounted booking code
Open 21 Apr-1 Oct, Wed & Fri, plus Sat in Jun, 10am-12 noon, 12.30- 2.30pm or 3-5pm
Adults & seniors £6, children (2-16) £2. Booking essential – see website