From the formal Victorian parterre and flowing lawns to the organised wilds of the Pleasance, these historic gardens offer more than 12 acres to explore. Wildlife abounds in the woodlands and ponds, including a wide range of birds, mammals and amphibians.
Due to ongoing rule changes in response to the coronavirus pandemic, public gardens may experience unforeseen restrictions and opening hours. To avoid disappointment we advise you contact gardens directly before visiting. Please see the individual garden’s website. If you can’t find the information you require, please call the garden directly. You’ll find website links and telephone numbers on the individual garden pages in this online directory
Some gardens require you to pre-book your tickets before visiting the garden. If this applies to a garden you’re planning to visit, please ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card with you to validate your booking.
Using your 2-for-1 card at Bodrhyddan Hall
- One free entry with one full-paying adult
- Use discount code BodhallBBC
- Card valid for the whole property. Card not valid on event days – see website for details
- Before setting off check the garden’s website or call direct, as opening details can vary and one-off restrictions may apply
- Purchase 2 tickets online and use the discount code
- Ensure you take your 2-for-1 Card on arrival to validate your booking
Open 2 Jun-29 Sep, Tue & Thu only, 2-5pm
Adults & seniors £10, under-16s £5. Booking may be required – see website