Costa Rica – a world of nature
Explore the dramatic country of Costa Rica and experience a world of nature. From thrilling water journeys to ethereal jungle expeditions, discover what pura vida means to you.
Please visit collette.com/GW for more details and to book.
From £2,847* per person, for 12 days, including 24 meals, return flights and four-star accommodation.
* Includes exclusive BBC Gardeners' World Magazine reader saving of £100.
- Private door-to-door transfer between your home and your chosen departure airport, within 150 miles
- Services of a Collette tour manager throughout the tour in Costa Rica
- Range of guaranteed departure dates in 2019/20
- Flights from London Gatwick airport. Flights are also available from London Heathrow and UK regional airports (supplements may apply)
- Arrival and departure transfers in Costa Rica by luxury coach
- Four-star accommodation with hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
- This Collette Explorations Tour guarantees a maximum of 19 like-minded travellers
- 24 meals included
Exclusive extras for BBC Gardeners' World Magazine readers
- A Vida Campesina cooking class, with dinner and entertainment
- Personalised travel documents, with an Explorations travel wallet, pen and luggage tag
- Travel gift of a Collette Centennial Tote Bag
- £100 discount for BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine readers when quoting GWSAVE
Arenal Hanging Bridge
Red-eyed tree frog
Manuel Antonio National Park
- Sustainable finca
Dive into Costa Rican culture by exploring a family-owned nca, where the organic produce is grown with a focus on sustainability. Watch a cooking demonstration before digging into a farm- to-table lunch
- Crocodile jungle cruise
Hop aboard a river boat for an exhilarating crocodile safari. You’ll oat beneath the towering jungle, all the while looking just below the water’s surface for a glimpse of these incredible creatures
- Choose your own adventure
Try one of Costa Rica’s thrilling zip-line experiences, gliding over the canopies across the jungle. Or hike across lava elds for an up-close-and-personal look at the active Arenal Volcano near San José
Terms and conditions:
*Use offer code GWSAVE to claim your GW £100 saving. Savings comprise the tour offer together with reader benefit. Offer valid on new bookings only and can expire earlier due to space or inventory availability. Tour offer savings amount will vary by tour and departure date, and is only available on select departures. Call or visit www.collette.com/offers for details. Space is on a first-come, first-served basis. Offers are not valid on group, existing bookings or combinable with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply. Prices correct as of Friday 9 November, 2018. Promotional pricing may remain in effect after the expiration date.