Finding a reliable pressure washer at a good price can be difficult, especially when it is power you are after.
Luckily, Black Friday sales have begun and we are seeing expensive machines like pressure washers and cordless lawn mowers have their prices cut.
This year, lockdown restrictions mean that stores will be closed in England over the entire Black Friday period. For this year, all 2020 deals will be available online.
To help you navigate what can be a hectic event, we have curated a list of pressure washer deals from brands that we trust. For more advice, we encourage you to read our buyer’s guide to choosing the best pressure washer for you and to view the accompanying video before you start browsing.
Our expert testers continuously test a wide range of garden tools and equipment to provide informative guides on the best gardening products available.
And, to help you find the right pressure washer for you, we’ve also answered some of the most common questions surrounding Black Friday 2020 in our guide below. This advice includes how to get a good deal and whether waiting for Cyber Monday is a worthwhile decision or not.
See our pick of Black Friday pressure washer deals below and for more discounts, head over to our Black Friday gardening deals page. Plus, if you’re shopping the sales for Christmas presents, take a look at our gardening gift ideas for inspiration.
Where have Black Friday sales already begun?
Black Friday sales usually take place on the final weekend of November. However, due to lockdown restrictions, all deals this year will be online and many retailers have already begun to offer discounts. Pressure washer deals have begun at a range of retailers which include:
- Halfords – Sales have begun at Halfords with discounts across cleaning and DIY tools.
- AO – Alongside big appliance deals, AO.com has savings on pressure washers and garden tools.
- Coopers of Stortford – Early access Black Friday offers include garden and cleaning tools.
- Amazon – Amazon’s early Black Friday sale has discounts on everything from lawn mowers to sheds.
- Very – Savings on brands such as Karcher, Bosch and Flymo.
- Currys PC World – Currys Black Friday deals come with a price match promise.
If you are looking for offers on plants and light tools, then Crocus and Gardening Direct both have deals on a range of products. Or, for stylish outdoor furniture and gifting, Made, Cox and Cox, and Graham and Green are all offering discounts online with codes listed on their respective websites.
Best early pressure washer Black Friday deals
Finding a genuine discount can be tricky. Take a look at these great pressure washer deals from our recommended brands.
Karcher pressure washer Black Friday deals
Karcher has been one of the most highly sought-after brands during recent year’s Black Friday sales and we expect that trend to continue. The German company’s pressure washers offers a range depending on budget, power and water flow rate required.
Their cheapest pressure washer is the compact K2 with a 1400 watt motor, suitable for small garden tasks or if you have limited space. On the other end of the scale, the top of the range K7 Premium provides a powerful 2800 watts and can be used for cleaning large or commercial areas. Prices typically range from £80 to upwards of £600.
- Buy Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer at AO – £69 (was £79)
- Buy Karcher K2 Full Control Car Pressure Washer at Halfords – £89 (was £140)
- Buy Karcher K3 Home Pressure Washer at Argos – £130 (was £170)
- Buy Karcher K4 Full Control Home Pressure Washer at Amazon – £220.80 (was £299.99)
- Buy Karcher K5 Full Control Plus Pressure Washer at Amazon – £280 (was £349.99)
- Buy Karcher K7 Premium Full Control Home Pressure Washer at Amazon – £430 (was £699)
Bosch pressure washer Black Friday deals
Bosch is a good brand to keep an eye on if you are looking for a budget or mid-range pressure washer. A mid-range pressure washer should be capable of doing a decent job with most household tasks including cleaning the car, patios and garden furniture.
The brand’s affordable range varies from 1200 to 2100 watt motors, with prices starting at £90 and reaching £300.
- Buy Bosch EasyAquatak 100 High Pressure Washer at AO – £79 (was £85)
- Buy Bosch EasyAquatak 110 High Pressure Washer at Amazon – £70.38 (was £89.99)
- Buy Bosch EasyAquatak 120 High Pressure Washer at Amazon – £76.50 (was £109.99)
- Buy Bosch UniversalAquatak 135 Pressure Washer at AO – £153 (was £159)
Spear and Jackson pressure washer Black Friday deals
Spear and Jackson manufacture a range of pressure washers that start at £80 and can be as much as £200. For the higher price point, you will get a 2200 watt motor, while the cheaper models will have a less powerful 1400 watts.
- Buy Spear and Jackson 2000W Pressure Washer at Argos – £120 (was £150)
- Buy Spear and Jackson 2200W Pressure Washer at Argos – £100 (was £200)
Nilfisk pressure washer Black Friday deals
Specialising in premium cleaning products and floorcare, Nilfisk’s selection of pressure washers can range from a budget option with a 1400 watt motor, to a more premium machine with 2400 watts. The smallest pressure washer – Nilfisk Compact 105 Pressure Washer – costs £85 and prices can get as high as £300.
- Buy Nilfisk Compact 120 High Pressure Washer at Argos – £85 (was £100)
- Buy Nilfisk 125 Pressure Washer at Amazon – £130 (was £134.99)
- Buy Nilfisk C135 Pressure Washer at Argos – £170 (was £200)
- Buy Nilfisk 180 Pressure Washer at Amazon – £401.81 (was £447.79)
Greenworks pressure washer Black Friday deals
Greenworks specialise in manufacturing Lithium-ion battery-operated garden and power tools. Corded and cordless models are available and prices range from £110 to £250 depending on the power, water flow and pressure you need.
- Buy Greenworks GDC60 Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner at Amazon – £101.83 (was £109.99)
- Buy Greenworks GDC40 Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner at Amazon – £107.29 (was £138.99)
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday lands on 27 November this year, and is then followed by Cyber Monday on 30 November.
The event began as a US tradition and falls on the Friday after Thanksgiving, which is always the last Thursday in November.
However, the shopping event has expanded much beyond the day itself. In recent years, Black Friday sales have been known to span a two-week period starting the week before and carrying on into the following week beginning with Cyber Monday.
As the event has become popular with UK retailers, many have begun releasing their deals earlier in order to entice more customers.
While Black Friday itself is not until the end of November we can expect to see more offers trickling through in the next few weeks.
Are the pressure washer deals on Black Friday worth waiting for?
Black Friday sales often provide some of the biggest discounts of the year and retailers are particularly fond of discounting big-ticket items such as pressure washers and lawn mowers.
For example, last year we saw Karcher offer up to 40 per cent off all its garden and home products, which included the full range of pressure washers, along with their vacuums and steam cleaners.
Of course, we can’t guarantee this discount will be repeated this year, but if you can afford to wait, there’s a good chance you could save money in the Black Friday sales.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
There are a number of ways to make sure you get a good deal on Black Friday. These include:
- Research. Knowing which brands (and machines) are popular with expert reviewers will help you get a great product, as well as a great price. Our pressure washer buyer’s guide is a good place to start
- Have a list. To avoid spending too much on spontaneous items, create a list beforehand of the products you need. This will also help cut through the noise of the event and keep you focused
- Keep an eye on prices. If there’s a specific item you need to save money on, start looking at prices in advance. Knowing the price now will help you gauge what’s a good deal when the sales start
- Shop around. Once you’ve found the item you want, check the price elsewhere before purchasing to avoid paying more than you have to
- Look out for price-matching. Some retailers such as John Lewis and Currys PC World guarantee to match a price if you find a product being sold cheaper by another retailer
- Check our recommendations. We regularly update our Black Friday gardening deals pages with the best offers.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
As it has traditionally been an online-only event, Cyber Monday is often preferred by those who don’t like to brave the crowds. However, with 2020 the way it’s been, it’s likely to be a little different this year.
Due to the lockdown over the entire Black Friday, retailers will do their best to capitalise on online consumers with big discounts that may have typically been in-store only. Because of this, there may be less of a distinction between the Black Friday sales and those of Cyber Monday.
Therefore, there’s no certainty that waiting for Cyber Monday will get you a better deal. With more people forced to shop online, stock may be limited and there’s no assurance that deals will be available for long.
Instead, it may be more beneficial to use the advice above to research and monitor pricing, so that you can take advantage of deals quickly when they appear while being certain it’s a decent discount. Just remember, it’s only a good deal if you were intending to buy that item in the first place.