Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the perfect time to grab a bargain when it comes to investing in a pressure washer. While there will be deals to grab in store this year, we’re finding great discounts from a host of trusted brands, like Kärcher, Nilfisk, Bosch and more online to help you bag some early discounts ahead of Christmas.
Not all discounts and offers that appear on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are as good as they sound, but don’t worry, you’re in safe hands. Our team of garden experts has plenty of experience when it comes to knowing which tools and machines are the best of the bunch, and we have also kept a keen eye on prices in order to tell you, with confidence, which are the genuinely good deals to bag.
A pressure washer is an efficient way to lift grime and dirt from patios and decking, freshen up garden furniture and make greenhouse glass sparkle – not to mention clean the car and windows, too. What’s more, pressure washers use less water than conventional garden hoses, making them a better choice for the environment, too.
Which retailers have Black Friday and Cyber Monday pressure washer deals?
Many retailers are offering deals on a range of pressure washers, with discounts on trusted brands like Kärcher, Nilfisk, Greenworks, Ryobi and Bosch. Our experts have put together a list from some of the most popular retailers taking part in Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
Kärcher, one of the most popular pressure washer brands, has gone live with their deals:
- K7 Premium Smart Control Home Pressure Washer, which was £629.99 and is now £529.99 (save £100 or 16%)
- K7 Compact Pressure Washer, which was £399.99 and is now £349.99 (save £50 or 13%)
- K5 Power Control Pressure Washer, which was £329.99 and is now £279.99 (save £50 or 15%)
- K4 Compact Pressure Washer, which was £199.99 and is now £149.99 (save £50 or 25%)
- K3 Compact Pressure Washer, which was £159.99, then £129.99 and is now £99.99 (Save £60 or 38%)
Amazon has 34 pressure washers listed with Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts – we’ve picked out some of the better deals:
- An Amazon exclusive, there’s 20% off the Ryobi RPW130XRBB Pressure Washer, 1800 W, which was £139.99 and is now £111.99
- The WORX WG620E.6 20V Cordless 22 Bar Hydroshot Portable Pressure Washer with 2.0 Ah Battery has £66 off. It was was £169.99 and is now £103.99. This brand does really well in our tests
- Pick up the Nilfisk Core 125 bar High Pressure Washer for just £57 – it which was £142.99, so save a massive £85 or 59%
- With over 11 Kärcher deals Amazon’s Best Seller is the K 4 Power Control high pressure washer, which was £229.99 and is now £149.99, saving £80 or 35%
Robert Dyas has a discount on our tried-and-tested pressure washer from Greenworks, which won a BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Best Buy Award:
- £50 saving on Greenworks G30 Pressure Washer, which was £159.99 and is now £99.99 (They have marked the RRP as £199.99 but when we tested it, it’s RRP was £159.99)
B&Q currently has a discount on a Kärcher pressure washer:
Argos have a couple of deals on pressure washers in their Black Friday and Cyber Monday offering:
Halfords are offering a range of discounts on Nilfisk pressure washers nad one on Kärcher, including:
- £72 saving on Nilfisk Core 140 Bike & Auto Pressure Washer, which was £240 and is now £168
- £51 saving on Nilfisk Core 130 Bike & Auto Pressure Washer, which was £170 and is now £119
- £50.01 saving on Nilfisk Core 125 Bike & Auto Pressure Washer, which was £150 and is no £99.99
- Kärcher’s K2 Power Control Car & Home Pressure Washer – 1400W, which was £139.99 and is now £86.99 (save £53 or 38%)
Very.co.uk are offering a range of discounts, also on Kärcher pressure washers, including:
- £100 saving on Kärcher K7 Premium Smart Control Home, which was £629.99 and is now £529.99 (save £100 or 16%)
- £50 saving on K5 Power Control Pressure Washer, which was £329.99 and is now £279.99 (save £50 or 15%)
- £20 saving on Kärcher K2 Compact Home Pressure Washer, which was £109.99 and is now £89.99 (save £20 or 18%)
- £30 saving on WORX Cordless Hydroshot Pressure Cleaner WG620E , which was £129.99 and is now £99.99 (save £30 or 23%)
Currys are offering a range of discounts, again, on Karcher pressure washers, including:
- £90.01 saving on Karcher K5 Premium Smart Control Home Pressure Washer, which was £479, and is now £379.99
AO.com are offering a range of discounts, again, on Karcher pressure washers, including:
- £50 saving on Karcher K5 Power Control Pressure Washer, which was £329 and is now £279
- £39 saving on Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Pressure Washer, which was £179 and is now £140
Husqvarna is also offering a whole array of complimentary extras on a number of selected models from its pressure washer range, including a free SC300 surface cleaner worth £37.99 with every purchase of the PW 125 and PW 350 range, as well as a special deal on its PW480 range which includes a free SC400 surface cleaner worth £79.99 and free vehicle kit worth £54.99 with every order.
If you are looking for offers on plants and light tools, then Homebase, Crocus and Gardening Direct all have deals on a range of products, while Primrose are holding thier own version of Black Friday, called Green Friday. Thompson & Morgan have some great offers on plants and accessories, too. Robert Dyas and ToolStop and Gtech are also worth checking out with savings on lawn mowers, leaf blowers and other power tools. For stylish outdoor furniture and gifting, Made, is offering up to 30% off with free delivery, Cox and Cox has discounts of up to 50% off selected lines, while Garden Trading is offering a blanket 25% discount.
How do we select Black Friday and Cyber Monday pressure washer deals?
We’ve decided to focus our attention on deals and offers for our Best Buys, so you know you’re buying a great product that has met our high testing standards. Head to our dedicated page for more information on how we test gardening kit.
Best Cyber Monday deals today: our top offers
Yard Force LW C02 Aquajet Cordless Pressure Cleaner |
£149.99 £78.58 at Amazon (save £71.41 or 48%)
What’s the deal: Save £71.41 (48%) on the Yard Force LW C02 Aquajet Cordless Pressure Cleaner. Usually costing £149.99, at nearly half price, this is the lowest price we’ve ever seen – and, at 48% off, is the best offer on pressure washer’s we’ve seen so far.
Why we chose it: A BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Best Value Buy, the Yard Force LW C02 Aquajet Cordless Pressure Cleaner is a super option at a great price. Offering the perfect solution to mains-free pressure washing, this tackles patios, paving, furniture, cars and muddy bikes.
Nilfisk Core 140 Pressure Washer |
£199.99 £122.99 at Amazon (save £77 or 39%)
What’s the deal: Save £77 (39%) on the Nilfisk Core 140 Pressure Washer. Usually costing £199.99, a discount of just over 39% puts it in the top savings we’re seeing on pressure washers so far.
Why we chose it: This is the best price we’ve seen so far, with it dipping as low as £124.99 in August this year on Amazon, so we feel it’s a great time to grab this deal on the Nilfisk Core 140 Pressure Washer. Winner of a BBC Gardeners’ World magazine Best Buy award this was one of the more expensive models we tested, but represented great value for all its features.
Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Pressure Washer |
£179.99 £149 at Amazon (save £30.99 or 17%)
What’s the deal: Save £30.99 (17%) on the Bosch Universal Aquatak 135 Pressure Washer. Usually costing £179.99, it’s been as low as £105, but has risen to £149 today. However, this we think this is still a good price for this powerful cleaner.
Why we chose it: Winner of a BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Best Buy award it’s great for larger gardens as it has a water flow rate of 410 litres per hour and it delivers 135 Bar of pressure. Key features include a long seven metre hose reach, the longest in our test, and a single nozzle, which you simply twist to change the spray.
WORX 20V PowerShare Hydroshot Pressure Cleaner, WG620E |
£129.99 £89.99 at Amazon (save £40 or 31%)
What’s the deal: Save £40 (31%) on the WORX 20V PowerShare Hydroshot Pressure Cleaner, WG620E. Usually costing £129.99, this is a great saving.
Why we chose it: A BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Best Budget Buy, the WORX 20V PowerShare Hydroshot Pressure Cleaner, WG620E is a great option if you don’t want to hook up to the mains water supply, but are looking for a portable pressure washer.
This model is also showing at Tool Station for £95.98. This is a saving of £34.01 (26%) off the RRP, but you’ll notice it was already discounted on Tool Station to £119.98, which equates to a saving of £24.01 (20%).
Karcher K3 Home Pressure Washer |
£139.99 £88.99 at Amazon (save £51 or 36%)
What’s the deal: Save £50.99 (36%) on the Karcher K3 Home Pressure Washer. The RRP is £139.99, which makes this is a great price for the K3 Home Pressure Washer from this trusted brand.
Why we chose it: While this isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen (it was £93.99 on Amazon last November), this year it’s the best we’ve seen so far on the Karcher K3 Home Pressure Washer on Amazon. Winner of a BBC Gardeners’ World magazine Best Buy award, it’s simple to use and comes with a water flow rate of 380 litres per hour and delivers 120 Bar of pressure.
Greenworks G30 Pressure Washer |
£199.99 £99.99 at Robert Dyas (save £100 or 50%)
What’s the deal: Save £100 (50%) on the Greenworks G30 Pressure Washer. Usually costing £199.99, this powerful cleaner is now at a great price.
Why we chose it: This is a good saving on the Greenworks G30 Pressure Washer sold on Robert Dyas. Winner of a BBC Gardeners’ World magazine Best Buy award this robust pressure washer is sturdy on its feet, has a water flow rate of 400 litres per hour, delivers 120 Bar of pressure, and has a fast, powerful cleaning jet.
Ryobi RPW110B Pressure Washer |
£89.99 £71.99 at Amazon (save £18 or 20%)
What’s the deal: Save £18 (20%) on the Ryobi 110 Bar Pressure Washer, which usually costs £89.99. While not the lowest price we’ve seen on Amazon – last November it was £60.45, this year, with all the difficulties with stock and supply chains, we think it’s still a deal worth considering.
Why we chose it: Winner of a BBC Gardeners’ World magazine Best Buy award this is good option for lighter cleaning, as it’s small and compact. It comes with a five metre hose, and a selection of accessories including a variable fan spray and a pencil jet.
How to get a good Pressure Washer Cyber Monday deal
Before you buy, it’s well worth checking out our reviews to help you decide which model is best for you. We’ve tested over 10 pressure washers and cordless pressure cleaners from the leading brands, including Kärcher, Nilfisk, Stihl and Ryobi, covering budget to top-of-the-range models.
There are several ways to make sure you get a good deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These include:
- Research: Knowing which brands (and machines) are popular with expert reviewers will help you get a great product, as well as a great price. Our Best Pressure Washers Buyer’s Guide is a good place to start
- Have a list: To avoid spending too much on spontaneous items, create a list beforehand of the products you need. This will also help cut through the noise of the event and keep you focused
- Keep an eye on prices: If there’s a specific item you need to save money on, start looking at prices in advance. Knowing the price now will help you gauge what’s a good deal when the sales start
- Shop around: Once you’ve found the item you want, check the price elsewhere before purchasing to avoid paying more than you have to
- Look out for price-matching: Some retailers such as John Lewis and Currys PC World guarantee to match a price if you find a product being sold cheaper by another retailer
- Check our recommendations: We regularly update our Black Friday gardening deals pages with the best offers. Once you know what you’re after, you can use brilliant websites like CamelCamelCamel to check to see if the prices have altered significantly prior to Black Friday, which does sometimes happen in order to make it look like a better deal, and of course, be aware that prices might start to rise in view of demand and stock shortages.
For more advice, we encourage you to read our Best Pressure Washers Buyer’s Guide and to view the accompanying video before you start browsing.
For more discount news of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, head over to our page on Cyber Monday lawn mower deals. Plus, if you’re shopping for Christmas presents, take a look at our gardening gift ideas for inspiration.
When do Black Friday and Cyber Monday lawn mower deals end?
Technically, Black Friday weekend comes to an end at midnight on Cyber Monday, 29th November. However, many retailers and brands extend the sale period, so it’s always worth keeping an eye on their website to find out when they plan to stop offering their Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts.