The Year Planner 2021 from BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine gives you all you need to achieve garden success all year round. With our help, you’ll soon be enjoying delicious homegrown crops, beautiful flowers to be proud of, and a garden that is a joy to be in and share with others.
Discover inside how to take cuttings and sow seed, and the secrets to great containers. You’ll learn how to inject year-round colour into your plot, and to welcome in wildlife – doing your bit to make your plot a haven for beneficial creatures. You can achieve all this and more by following our clear step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow monthly checklists.
Get results every time as we guide you through your gardening year:
- Essential monthly jobs – get ahead with handy checklists
- Time-saving tips – achieve results whatever time you have
- Learn new techniques – hone your skills with our expert advice
- Easy seasonal projects – follow clear step-by-step instructions
- Monthly star plants – give your garden year-round interest
- Fruit and veg made simple – enjoy delicious homegrown crops
- Welcome wildlife – transform your plot into a haven
- Container planting – create beautiful displays year-round
- PLUS space for notes – record your garden highlights
Our 132-page Year Planner 2021 is available to buy for £7.99 in WHSmith High St, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons from Friday 2 October, 2020
All copies to buy online have now sold out.