Join us on Tuesday 20 September, 2022 for an exclusive tour of Highgrove Gardens, the private home of TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, followed by a Prosecco and canapés reception, a delicious three-course dinner and a talk by garden designer and BBC Gardeners’ World host, Arit Anderson.
On your arrival at Highgrove in Gloucetershire, you’ll be welcomed by the GW Magazine team, before beginning your 90-minute garden tour. You’ll discover many fascinating facts about the development of these magnificent private gardens and family life on the estate, and find out how Prince Charles crafted each of the individual gardens from scratch.
On your return, you’ll be treated to a Prosecco and canapés reception, followed by a delicious three-course dinner in the Orchard Room. Then relax and enjoy Arit’s post-dinner talk, taking you through the influences that have shaped the gardener she is today.
Your visit includes
- A guided tour of the gardens lasting 90 minutes
- Prosecco and canapés served on your return from the garden tour
- A delicious, seasonal three-course dinner served with Highgrove organic wines
- An entertaining talk and Q&A with Arit Anderson
- An exclusive BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine goody bag for all guests on departure
- 16.15hrs Arrival
- 16.30hrs Garden Tours begin (90 mins)
- 18.00hrs Terrace for Champagne and Canapés Reception / browse the shop
- 18.30hrs Three Course Dinner with Highgrove wine
- 20.30hrs Tea & Coffee – Evening finishes with a choice of Prince of
- Wales tea or freshly brewed filter coffee
- 20.45hrs Talk and Q&A with Arit Anderson
- 21.45 hrs Guests depart with their goody bags as a memento of their visit to Highgrove
Book your place now
Event date: Tuesday 20 September, 2022
Timings: 16.15 – 21.45
Tickets: £200 per person
Terms and conditions
Dress code is smart/casual, however suitable footwear should be worn for the garden tour. All profits from Highgrove Garden Tours are donated to The Prince’s Foundation.