- Botanical name: Polystichum polyblepharum
- Common name: Japanese tassel fern
- Plant type: Perennial
- Features: Dramatic foliage
Polystichum polyblepharum is an evergreen fern, bearing stiff, erect, lance-shaped fronds, resembling a shuttlecock. It's perfect for providing all-year round interest for a shady, well-drained mixed border, and it looks fantastic after a frost.
For best results grow Polystichum polyblepharum in a dry shady spot in the garden, or in a container. It requires little maintenance.
- Sun exposure: Dappled shade, Full shade
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Soil type: Well drained/light/sandy
Effects:No toxic effects reported for this plant.