Nothing tastes better, or is better for you, than homegrown food. Expert veg grower and regular panellist on BBC Radio 4’s Gardeners’ Question Time, Pippa Greenwood shares everything you need to know to get growing your own this year – whatever size space you have. With plenty of tips on what to grow, and how to deal with the most common problems, Pippa will take you through from getting started, to growing your best ever harvests.
Listen now to this fascinating discussion between Pippa Greenwood and Miranda Janatka, staff writer at BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine:
Get your first 3 issues for £5 with a special introductory offer, or you can receive 6 issues for £26 and we’ll send you a copy of Monty Don’s The Complete Gardener.* Find out more
Find out more
- Pippa Greenwood’s website
- Micromesh – Haxnick’s website
- Heated propagator – Harrod Horticultural website
- How to make the most of a small veg plot
- Windowsill veg container ideas
- Space saving veg crops to grow
- Grow your own mushrooms – Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms
- Veg seed company – Real Seeds
- Unusual veg seed company – Plants Of Distinction
- Kitchen garden kit – B&Q
Terms and conditions
* Please note that Monty Don’s The Complete Gardener is only available for new UK subscribers paying £26 every 6 issues via Direct Debit; this offer ends on 30 April. 3 issues for £5 is an introductory offer and does not include The Complete Gardener. We reserve the right to reject or cancel subscriptions at any point if the customer has previously cancelled their subscription during the trial period for that magazine or any other magazine in the Immediate Media portfolio.