Portugal and its Islands
Tour remote islands of Portugal, including the Azores, Madeira and the Estoril coast. Experience breathtaking landscapes, charming coastal villages and exclusive garden tours.
Please visit collette.com/GW for more details and to book.
From £2,689* per person, for 13 days, including 18 meals, return flights and four-star accommodation.
* Includes exclusive BBC Gardeners' World Magazine reader saving of £100.
- Private door-to-door transfer between home and your chosen departure airport, within 150 miles
- Services of a Collette tour manager throughout the tour in Portugal
- Range of guaranteed departure dates
- Flights from London Heathrow airport, with flights available from UK regional airports (supplements may apply)
- Arrival and departure transfers in Portugal by luxury coach
- Flights between Lisbon, the Azores and Madeira
- Four-star accommodation with hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
- This Collette Classic Tour has an average group size of 38 participants
- 18 meals included
Exclusive to BBC Gardeners' World Magazine readers
- Entry to a private garden in Monte in Madeira, and Madeira Botanical Garden
- Whale and dolphin-watching cruise
- Personalised travel documents, with Collette travel wallet, pen and luggage tag
- Travel gift of a Collette Centennial Tote Bag
- £100 discount for BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine readers when quoting GWSAVE
Monte Botanical Gardens – Madeira
Sete Cidadas – Azores
- Sete Cidades
Discover the pristine twin lakes of Sete Cidades, on the island of São Miguel in the Azores. Located inside a volcanic crater, one lake appears blue (reflecting the sky) while the other appears green (reflecting the lush forests surrounding the lakes).
- Cozido das furnas Experience a traditional cozido das furnas lunch in São Miguel’s Furnas Valley. This local meat and vegetable dish is lowered into a hot spring to be slowly cooked by the heat of volcanic steam.
Explore the island of Madeira, known as the ‘Pearl of the Atlantic’, and take in its majestic mountain ranges, natural volcanic pools and warm subtropical climate.
Terms and conditions:
*Use offer code GWSAVE to claim your GW £100 saving. Savings comprise the tour offer together with reader benefit. Offer valid on new bookings only and can expire earlier due to space or inventory availability. Tour offer savings amount will vary by tour and departure date, and is only available on select departures. Call or visit www.collette.com/offers for details. Space is on a first-come, first-served basis. Offers are not valid on group, existing bookings or combinable with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply. Prices correct as of Friday 9 November, 2018. Promotional pricing may remain in effect after the expiration date.