Enjoy the sights of the beautiful English countryside aboard a historic steam train with The Railway Touring Company.
Choose from departures across the country for a nostalgic day out in the company of a magnificent historic steam locomotive. Then sit back and relax in your plush premier carriage to watch the scenery go by as you enjoy a full English breakfast and, later in the day, a four course lunch or dinner both silver served to our winners at their table.
Take a look at The Railway Touring Company’s 2018 or 2019 steam departures and choose from super destinations, including the historic cities of York, Bath, Worcester or Lincoln, from one of the dramatic rail routes steaming along the Cumbrian coast, into Snowdonia or over the world famous Settle & Carlisle Line, or take a summer seaside steam special to visit Minehead, Swanage, Bournemouth or Weymouth.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of two tickets for an exciting steam train day trip with premier dining, worth £548.
For details of 2018 and 2019 steam days out, visit railwaytouring.net or call for a brochure on 01553 661500.
- We have one prize available to win, comprising of two premier tickets on any of the 2018 or 2019 UK steam day trips (subject to availability), worth £548, from The Railway Touring Company
- The premier tickets include full English breakfast and a four-course lunch or dinner silver served at your seat
- The closing date for the competition is noon, Thursday 8 November, 2018
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
- The prize must be booked by Saturday 30 March, 2019
The closing date for this competition is noon, Thursday 8 November, 2018. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before entering the competition.