Even the most experienced cooks can benefit from attending a cookery class. Enter this competition for your chance to win one of two £175 vouchers to spend at Cookery School at Little Portland Street, London.
Cookery School is run sustainably, using only the finest organic ingredients in its classes and courses, including produce from their rooftop allotment at nearby Heddon House.
Join the expert team to learn about everything from herb-filled sauces to food waste, as well as baking, healthy eating and much more. Every class has a high teacher-to-student ratio, plenty of hands-on work and offers the chance to ask as many questions as you like.
Best of all, you’ll get to enjoy all your hard work with a sit-down feast, before going home with lots of inspiring ideas for the kitchen.
Enter this competition for your chance to win one of two £175 vouchers to redeem at the Cookery School at Little Portland Street, London.
For more information on Cookery School at Little Portland Street, London or to buy and redeem vouchers, please visit cookeryschool.co.uk
Please ensure you’re able to travel to the venue, before entering this competition.
- We have two prizes to win each comprising a £175 voucher to redeem at Cookery School at Little Portland Street, London
- The vouchers are valid for one year from the day they’re distributed
- The vouchers are reedemable on classes and courses at the school, which start at £125
- Course options include bread making, stews and casseroles, and pastry, plus many more
- Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from the Cookery School venue and any other related expenses
- Winners are responsible for booking their own choice of course directly with the venue
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Thursday 19 September, 2019
- The winner will be notified and prize details sent out shortly after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, noon, Thursday 19 September, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.