Golden beaches, coastal sand dunes and tropical gardens are just some of the pleasures that make Cornwall an ideal destination for a weekend getaway. Enter this exciting competition today for your chance to win a relaxing break in idyllic surroundings.
Sandbank House is a luxury, family-run B&B, nestled in a peaceful conservation area on the eastern side of St Ives Bay, on the north coast of Cornwall. The house has three bedrooms tastefully decorated to a high standard, and each room is fully equipped with a Smart TV, en-suite bathroom and king-size bed. Enjoy freshly cooked breakfasts with locally sourced ingredients, overlooking the wonderful family garden – which you’re free to explore. There’s stunning coastal areas to explore by foot from the house, and a short-drive away are the fantastic gardens of Tremenheere and Trebah, both situated on the opposite coast.
We have one prize available to win, from Sandbank Holidays, worth £427. The prize consists of a three-night stay, for two people, in September, 2019, in The Towans Room at Sandbank House luxury B&B, plus entry for two people into Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens and Trebah Garden.
Please note that the prize must be taken on Friday 20 September, 2019, for three-nights, ensure you’re available to take the holiday on these dates before entering the competition.
For more information please visit sandbankholidays.co.uk
The Towans Room in the luxury B&B at Sandbank
- We have one prize available to win, from Sandbank Holidays. The prize is worth £427 comprising a three-night stay, for two people at Sandbank House luxury B&B in St Ives Bay, Cornwall
- Please note the holiday must be taken between 20-23 September, 2019
- Your visits to Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens and Trebah Garden can be taken on any day during your stay
- Travel costs, food, and excursions are not included in the prize
- The closing date of the competition is Friday 14 June, 2019
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Friday 14 June, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.