Have you ever daydreamed about having a plant expert help to give your garden a design makeover? If so, this is the competition for you…
Hayloft are a leading supplier of over 3,000 plants in the UK. They specialise in sourcing a substantial and ever-changing range of rare and unusual varieties, to help keep your garden ahead of the trends.
Enter this competition to be in with a chance to win a free garden makeover consultation, plus £500 worth of Hayloft vouchers to spend on new plants for your garden. At an agreed date between 1 May and 30 September, 2019, a Hayloft plant expert will visit the winner’s garden and discuss ideas for colour schemes and styles. After the consultation, £500 of vouchers will be sent, along with a bespoke recipe card based on the garden consultation, filled with recommended planting schemes, colour combinations and plant varieties.
For more information on Hayloft and to browse the extensive plant portfolio, please visit hayloft.co.uk
We have one prize available to win, comprising:
- A two-hour garden makeover consultation from a Hayloft plant expert, plus £500 on plant vouchers to spend at Hayloft
- The consultation will take place on a mutually agreed date between 1 May and 30 September, 2019
- Plant recommendations will be provided via email or post within two weeks of the consultation
- Any amendments or cancellation of your consultation needs to be made seven days in advance of the scheduled appointment time
- £500 worth of £50 vouchers will be issued and can be used in one transaction or in multiple transactions within 12 months of receipt of the vouchers. There is no obligation to spend the vouchers on the recommended varieties from your consultation
- Vouchers are also valid for plant postage costs
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Monday 15 April, 2019
- The winner will be notified and prize organised and sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Monday 15 April, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland only.
Please read our competition rules, below, before you enter.